26 September 2011

Street Snaps...










I can't get enough of pleated leather skirts this week as you may have noticed! They look absolutely stunning on and can easily be dressed up or down. I'v found a faux leather one in H&M which I may have to get my hands on when payday arrives! This week I am also loving mustard, midi skirts and bags as my beloved everyday bag has broken and I'm on the look out for something new that will go with almost everything in my wardrobe as well as be big enough to hold my entire life which I haul around with me everyday :) Any suggestions would be lovely! 


Hope your all having a lovely Monday! 

Source: Pinterest

3 comments:

el_martina said...

all outfits looks great!!!!

I V Y said...

all the skirts <3

short and long, love it.

xo zebra and meerkat

Eider said...

love all!!
i invite you to check my blog and follow me if you like it!

kisses from http://fashionmeplease.blogspot.com