19 December 2011

Bette Frank for Harper's Bazaar...


Bette Franke by Benny Horne for Harper’s Bazaar Australia January 2012

It seems forever since I posted an editorial shoot but I had to share this one! I love the the moving shots, the styling and most of all the clothes! I love the ManiaMania necklace in the first image! I would love to get my hands on something similar and of course for a more reasonable price! The Tom Ford boots are beautiful too but at almost £8000 I think they are a little out of my price range! A girl can dream...

What do you think?

Source: Fashion Gone Rogue

 

2 comments:

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Bette Frank is so friggin bold. Thanks for introducing her!

Join our SG$50 Voucher Giveaway with UNESTABLISH

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE | SHOP

the red bus said...

One word to describe these photos : FIERCE! GREAT pictures darling! Your blog is so high end fashion unlike other blogs that are super mainstream fashion.