25 June 2011

Exhibition...










 
Here are a few images of my work from the Manchester Metropolitan University degree show. The initial inspiration for this work came from the idea of celebrating British Culture. The visual concept for this work came from Britain, which was be explored through visual imagery in a modern, contemporary and feminine way. The idea of reviving British traditions and traditional summer past times played a huge part in the inspiration of this work. I wanted to celebrate British culture and heritage through my work. I created a a number of collections of digital print designs for womenswear fashion. 

Enjoy!

I finally have my own website up and running! Take a look ... http://www.wix.com/emmafitzsimmons/printdesigner

All images shown are my own, please credit if used else where.

No comments: