03 March 2011

Work In Progress...




This is just a little of what I have been working on this week. I have been developing a lot of imagery I can work from to then develop into print designs for my first collection of this project and I have now started to use the imagery to create print designs. The three designs featured above are all half drop repeat prints, I feel that they work quite well but they are not completely accurate. I still need to do a lot more drawing for this collection, and re-visit my research to find new and interesting imagery I could use. The inspiration for this project is about celebrating British Culture in a floral and feminine way. This first collection is going to be very subtle taking inspiration from the English country side and British Wildlife. What do you associate with British culture?

All imagery is my own, please ask my permission before using elsewhere.

No comments: