03 November 2010

Project Inspiration...

 McQueen

 TOPSHOP Unique
This is just a little inspiration from my latest project.
I was initially inspired by the Topshop Unique SS11 Collection and Viktor and Rolfs Flowers SS03 Collection. Two very different collections, one is very beautiful and feminine and the other very dark and gloomy, almost apocalyptic. As well as these two collections I have also found inspiration in the work of Alexander McQueen and Christopher Kane. I was also inspired by photographs of destruction and decay and space. Armageddon style and the post apocalypse is a strong source of inspiration for this project. 

Source: Various

1 comment:

deposit match said...

Top shop is the really best choice when it comes to dresses! I love it! Especially the white one with pink marble designs.